Parish Announcement Dated : 19-Feb-2017
1. Annual Retreat will be conducted on the 3rd, 4th and 5th of March 2017.
2. Children receiving First Holy Communion this year (May 2017) need to register by 28th Feb.
3. Feast of St. Joseph will be celebrated on the 19th of March, Special prayers and blessing for couples celebrating 5th, 10th 15th, 20th…. Wedding anniversary will be observed.
4. His Grace Mar Antony Kariyil – Bishop of Mandya will be visiting our parish on the 20th, 21st, 22nd and 23rd of Feb and also on the 9th, 10th and 11th of March. The Bishop will be attending ward prayers as per the schedule below
i. 20th Feb – St. Thomas, St. George, St. Mary’s and St. Johns ward at the residence of Mr. Benny KJ
ii. 21st Feb – St. Antony’s, St. Claret, St. Theresa ward at the residence of Mr. V. Thomas
iii. 22nd Feb – St. Sebastian’s, and St. Mathews Ward at the residence of Mr. Alexander Selvan
iv. ***23rd Feb – St. Martha's Ward – at the Residence of Mr. V T Davis***
v. 9th Mar – St. Josephs and St. Alphonsa ward at the Church
vi. ***10th Mar – St. Chavara's Ward at the residence of Mr. Shajan K Jose***
vii. ***11th Mar – St. Philomena's ward at the residence of Maj. Joseph ***
5. Catechism Exams for Students in class 1st to 9th will be conducted at 11:00 a.m (after 2nd Mass) on 26th Feb 2016
With love and gratitude in Christ,
Fr. Roy Alex Vattakunnel
St. Alphonsa Church,
Sulthan Palya, R. T Nagar,
Bangalore - 32.
comments powered by Disqus
To receive Announcements & News Letters from St. Alphonsa Church in your Mailbox, Please Register Here