Parish Announcement Dated : 26-Feb-2017
1. Annual Retreat will be conducted on the 3rd, 4th and 5th of March 2017.
Retreat will begin with holy mass on 3rd March at 5:30 pm. The mass on 4th March will be at 5:30 pm. On Sunday 5th March, The Mass would begin at 8:30 AM. Confession from 8:00 am. There would be no evening Mass on the 5th.
2. The Mass on 2nd March (Thursday) will be at 5:45 pm
3. Children receiving First Holy Communion this year (May 2017) need to register by 28th Feb.
4. Feast of St. Joseph will be celebrated on the 19th of March, Special prayers and blessing for couples celebrating 5th, 10th 15th, 20th…. Wedding anniversary will be observed.
5. His Grace Mar Antony Kariyil – Bishop of Mandya will be visiting our parish on the 9th, 10th and 11th of March. The Bishop will be attending ward prayers as per the schedule below
i. 9th Mar – St. Josephs and St. Alphonsa ward at the Church
ii. 10th Mar – St. Chavara's Ward at the residence of Mr. Shajan K Jose
iii. 11th Mar – St. Philomena's ward at the residence of Maj. Joseph
With love and gratitude in Christ,
Fr. Roy Alex Vattakunnel
St. Alphonsa Church,
Sulthan Palya, R. T Nagar,
Bangalore - 32.
comments powered by Disqus
To receive Announcements & News Letters from St. Alphonsa Church in your Mailbox, Please Register Here